- Style : Heavy Duty Series
- Construction : Solid Forged Brass
- Return springs : Dual precision wound stainless steel
- Self-closing : from 25 degrees
- Wall Mount : 180 Degrees Glass to Glass
- Includes : Gaskets for 3/8″ and 1/2″ glass and (5) stainless steel mounting screws
- Fabrication : Requires glass fabrication (see template for reference)
- Warranty :Limited 3 years warranty
Using two hinges, you can mount a door up to 36” wide and weighing a maximum of 110lbs . By adding a third hinge to your installation project, you can safely hang a glass panel that is 36” wide and weighs up to 140lb.
Made of solid forged brass and available in four different finishes, IGT’s Glass-to-Glass 135degree Hinges are sturdy enough for any project and will last for years to come. These hinges are self-closing from an angle of 25°, and fit tempered glass panels ranging from 3/8″ (10mm) to 1/2″ (12mm) thick.
Included in each package are the gaskets and fabrication dimensions needed to complete your next glass door project.